Terms of Service
You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your purchase or use of our products and services implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions in relation to HighStreamHealing.net, and/or BoiseColonCleanse.com. These Terms of Service apply to ALL users of the site including, without limitation, users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
From time to time we may modify any or all of our site content in order to provide you with the best information possible. Site content includes but is not limited to information listed on our pages, posts, products and prices. Your continued use of and access to our site constitutes acceptance of those changes. While we strive to provide you with the best and most up to date information on our pages, we must state that any information on our site is not warranted to be error-free content. Information, services and products provided to you through our site, carries the following disclaimer:
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The materials we present to you are for the purpose of making informed choices. These materials may come from our team members, clients, or third party providers (product labels). We make every effort to ensure our content is accurate, reliable and trustworthy. Any opinion or statements of our site users and visitors does not reflect the opinions or position of HighStreamHealing-BoiseColonCleanse, or its agents.
All images, content, and other intellectual property rights are the property of HighStreamHealing-BoiseColonCleanse and are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. You may not copy, download or make use of any content from our site without prior written permission. Downloadable products are provided “as-is” for your information and use. In no event shall our company or its agents be held liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of our content, products and services.
We own any and all content related to our site. We do not own any content you provide or upload. We reserve the right to use any content you upload to our site (where permitted), with or without compensation at our discretion.
If providing patient information via forms, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information. We do not share this information with anyone outside of our organization, unless required by Federal or State law agencies. Your privacy is important to us. We will keep your information confidential and safe.
Information regarding third party payment processing: We do not store your credit/debit card information on our servers. Payment processing is handled through third party vendors. Information sharing between any third party payment processing vendor and our company is limited to your order number, transaction ID, and or transaction amount.
Your privacy is important to us. We do not share or sell your information or content which You provide to Us through Your use of this site. Every effort is made to ensure the security of your information.
In the event of payment processing, it may be necessary to share limited information with our third party payment systems. The information shared is limited to your name, billing address, transaction ID, Order ID and purchase amount. Any individual products or services purchased from Us are kept confidential and are not passed on to our third party payment systems. We do not store your credit/debit card information within our servers or on our site. Any credit/debit card or payment method you use to make purchases on our site may be stored with the payment processing vendor. The third party payment processing vendors we choose to process payments, adhere to laws and regulations within the United States of America and are subject to regulations, policies and law which secure Your banking information. If you have any problems with our third party payment processors regarding your order payment handling, please let us know.
We may ask for and collect your email address. We may from time to time contact you to provide you with services or offers through the email address you have provided. If you provide an email address to Us, You agree to receive future communications from Us in the form of site updates, messages, coupons, specials and newsletters. You have the right to opt out of email solicitation from our site. Instructions on how to remove yourself from our email list will be provided at the bottom of every email you receive from Us.
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
In the event of any dispute between You and Our site and services, You agree that all disputes will fall under the jurisdiction of the laws of the State of Idaho. You also agree that any disputes will fall under the jurisdiction of the State of Idaho, in the city of Boise, Ada County. Any activity of the User of this site may fall under jurisdiction of one or more United Stated Federal laws and or regulations. We reserve the right to report illegal activity to the appropriate authorities. We will also comply with any investigation from local authorities, including requests for information for User account information, when required under court order.
As a visitor to our site you agree to the following rules:
- Do not SPAM. Do not post links to other sites, products or services within our site pages, reviews, comments and ratings. These include affiliate links, links to other sites (similar or not), tracking links, product links, image links, email links, or any type of computer coding.
- Do not use deceptive language. Use of vulgar language, lewd statements or unsavory comments will not be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to obscenity, hateful, racist, sexist, discriminatory language which would violate International or local laws. Please be respectful when making comments, reviews and ratings. We reserve the right to remove your comments, reviews and ratings, and the right to terminate your account.
- Do not hack our site. You agree, not to inject code, phish for information, alter code, or otherwise dismantle or take any action that alters the original content and code of this site. Any action taken to violate this rule may be subject to the jurisdiction of United States Law regarding electronic information, including laws and regulations under the United States Federal Communications Commission, or other applicable laws. These may include laws pertaining to the Communications Act of 1934, Telecommunications Act of 1996, or other United States Code, or any code in violation of Idaho Law.
- Do not create fictitious accounts for any reason. Do not use fictitious names or fictitious email addresses.
We reserve the right to modify these rules in the future as necessary. We retain the sole right and authority to accept or reject your registration, or to terminate registration once approved, for any reason.
FINANCIAL and CANCELLATION POLICY
- All payments are due and payable at the time of visit; or when using the site to book an appointment, at the time of booking. Method of payment may be in the form of cash, check, credit, or debit card.
- Prices are subject to change. There may be times when promotional prices are offered, or coupons, discounts.
- Packages must be used within 12 months from the time of purchase.
- Your time is valuable and we appreciate your understanding that our time is valuable, as well. If you don’t show up for your appointment, or if less than 24 hours notice is given to change or cancel an appointment, you will be charged a fee of $40 for the missed appointment. Your willingness to cover the cost of a missed appointment when you cannot give 24 hours notice clearly demonstrates your consideration of our time and efforts. (Special circumstances are considered on a case by case basis).
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any person for any reason.