Properly preparing for your colonic session will make a big difference. Most important – Relax, Breathe and Love yourself to Health!
We strongly recommend that you follow the suggestions listed below.
On the Day of your Colonic Session
- Don’t eat a meal within two hours of your session
- Don’t drink anything within one hour of your session. By doing this, you will be able to stay with the method the full 45 minutes to 1 hour and not have to stop early to empty your bladder.
- Try to eat light meals, consisting of foods that feel nourishing and healthy to your body (i.e. vegan pureed soups, steamed veggies, potatoes, quinoa, sweet potatoes, and fruit smoothies)
- Stay away from meats (especially pork and farmed fish), eggs, dairy, gluten, alcohol, corn, soy, and all processed “food”
- Stay well-hydrated. Drink 1/2 ounce of purified, filtered or reverse osmosis water for each pound of body weight (Example: a 200 lb. person needs 100 ounces water daily-MINIMUM!) Remember to stop all liquids at least 1 hour before your scheduled appointment time
- Following a session, it’s recommended to eat lightly (plant based is best) Soups, smoothies, steamed veggies are great. You will receive more info that day!
- I also highly recommend probiotics and enzymes, and it’s something one should continue to do, as needed, for optimum digestive health!
- Visit my practitioner dispensary where you can register your own account and shop at a DISCOUNT of up to 20% OFF on all your supplement needs: https://wellevate.me/juliana-benner (Click on “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” once you’re on the Wellevate site and simply shop and save!)
- I also stock both probiotics and enzymes, as well as other top quality items, in my office, priced lower than anywhere else!
**If your appointment includes a Sauna Session, please bring 2 towels, a washcloth and a glass water bottle (heat and plastic = TOXIC!).
On the Days Before your Colonic Session
Focus your diet on fresh green vegetables and colorful fruits. Shakes, smoothies and other easy to digest foods will make a difference in getting the most out of your colonic session. As you continue to prepare remember the following food combining rules:
Eat fruit alone, veggies with protein or starch, but never starch (carbs) with protein!
We invite you to refrain from the following.
- Alcohol, carbonated and caffeine containing beverages
- Refined carbohydrates or processed foods
- Refined sugar
- Fried foods
- Dairy products
- Red meat, pork and soy products
Start a more liquid diet, such as pureed soups, smoothies, and green drinks. When you begin to “drink your meals” before Colon Hydrotherapy, you give your digestive system a much-needed rest and it will begin to focus on release and detoxification. These are suggestions to help make the process easier for you. If you live a busy lifestyle where you feel you don’t have a lot of time to prepare for your colonic properly, we offer a line of alkalinizing products called SEACRET NUTRITION that has a Greens Drink and Protein Shakes (100% organic, raw, vegan and tasty!) plus supplements that help to alkalinize and balance you. This is a perfect alternative if you are too busy to make smoothies and green juices!
You can join the Seacret Family and save $ ordering online here: www.LoadedpH.com (look under the “Nutrition” tab to find these) Please make sure you see my name at the upper left-hand corner! ID # 855556
How early you start is up to you, but each day of preparation will greatly assist your session(s) Here are some suggestions on what foods to eat:
- Eat lots of leafy greens, veggies, and fruit
- If you want to eat grains and feel they do not cause health problems for you, eat only Gluten-Free whole grains like Quinoa, Millet, Amaranth, Teff and Brown rice
- Potatoes, steamed or baked, and without any dairy-based or unhealthy toppings, are a wonderful food
- If you must eat meat, eat only wild caught fish, organic free range turkey or beef
- Eat simple, properly combined meals to make digestion more efficient. This will help to reduce gas, bloating, and acid indigestion. For example, eat fruit alone and even melons away from other fruits!
Note: Some people find avoiding eggs, all wheat and gluten products, as well as dairy products, is helpful for them to best prepare for their series of colonics, as well as throughout the duration of their series. Also, avoid eating late at night and overeating. Don’t eat 2-3 hours before bed. And, if you do need a bite to eat, eat fruit such as mango or a few dates
“It will make a difference when you make the commitment for a more vibrant and healthier you!”