We look forward to seeing you!
In preparation for your visit you should
1) Take Care of Your Required Paperwork
2) Prepare Your Body
3) Get Directions to Our Center
If you booked an appointment with us, please download, print, and fill in the forms listed below; and then bring them with you to your initial appointment. We look forward to seeing you.
Prepare Your Body
Properly preparing for your colonic session will make a big difference. Most important – Relax, Breathe and Love yourself to Health!
We strongly recommend that you follow the suggestions listed below:
On the Day of your Colonic Session
- Don’t eat a meal within two hours of your session
- Don’t drink anything within one hour of your session. By doing this, you will be able to stay with the method the full 45 minutes to 1 hour and not have to stop early to empty your bladder.
- Stay well-hydrated the days before. Drink 1/2 ounce of purified, filtered or reverse osmosis water for each pound of body weight (Example: a 200 lb. person needs 100 ounces water daily-MINIMUM!) Remember to stop all liquids at least 1 hour before your scheduled appointment time
- Following a session, we recommend light meals, consisting of foods that feel nourishing and healthy to your body (i.e. soups, salads, steamed veggies, whole grains and fruit)
**If your appointment includes a Sauna Session, please bring 2 towels, a washcloth and a water bottle
On the Day Before your Colonic Session
Focus your diet on fresh green vegetables and colorful fruits. Shakes, smoothies and other easy to digest foods will make a difference in getting the most out of your colonic session. As you continue to prepare, remember the following food combining rules:
Eat fruit alone, veggies with protein or starch, but never starch (carbs) with protein
Example: No eating your fish with rice. Yes, fish and veggies! BUT even better is to eat NO ANIMAL products and eat steamed potatoes and veggies!
We invite you to refrain from the following.
- Alcohol, carbonated and caffeine containing beverages
- Refined carbohydrates or processed foods (they contain toxic ingredients such as canola oil, etc)
- Refined sugar
- Fried foods
- Dairy products and eggs
- Red meat, pork and soy products
For Two to Three Days/Weeks Before your Colonic Session
Start a more liquid diet, such as pureed soups, smoothies, and green drinks. When you begin to “drink your meals” before Colon Hydrotherapy, you give your digestive system a much-needed rest and it will begin to focus on release and detoxification. These are just suggestions to help make the process easier for you. If you live a busy lifestyle where you feel you don’t have a lot of time to prepare for your colonic properly, we offer a line of alkalinizing products called 7.2 that has Green Shakes (100% organic, raw and tasty!) plus supplements that help alkalinize you. This is a perfect alternative if you are too busy to make smoothies and green juices!
Please call to arrange a time to purchase and get started on this healthy product-208-850-8075.
How early you start is up to you, but each day of preparation will assist your session!
- Eat lots of leafy greens, veggies, and fruit
- Eat whole grains that are gluten-free, such as Quinoa, Millet, Amaranth, Teff and Brown rice
- If you eat meat eat only wild caught fish and only once per day.
- Eat simple, properly combined meals to make digestion more effective, which will help to reduce gas, bloating, and acid indigestion
I highly recommend probiotics and enzymes, and it’s something one should continue to do, as needed, for optimum digestive health! Visit my practitioner dispensary where you can register your own account and shop at a discount on all your supplement needs: https://wellevate.me/juliana-benner
Note: Some people find avoiding all wheat and gluten products, as well as dairy products, helpful for them to prepare for their series of colonics, as well as throughout the duration of their series. Also, avoid eating late at night and overeating. Don’t eat 2 hours before bed.
“It will make a difference when you make the commitment for a more vibrant and healthier you!”
Location: In the Boise North End Neighborhood
1617 N.5th Street
Boise, ID 83702